Beignets. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Learn how to make beignets, deep-fried, soft, donut-like square pastries that are served warm with powdered sugar. This is a traditional New Orleans-style beignet recipe that's easy to make and can't be beat!
This recipe is a copycat of the ones at Café du Monde in New Orleans, and it's easy to follow with tips and tricks. Learn how to make the traditional beignet, a yeast-raised breakfast treat native to New Orleans. Follow the easy steps to roll, fry and sprinkle the dough with confectioners' sugar, and enjoy with coffee.
Sedang mencari inspirasi resep beignets yang unik? Cara menyiapkannya memang susah-susah gampang. Jika salah mengolah maka hasilnya tidak akan memuaskan dan bahkan tidak sedap. Padahal beignets yang enak seharusnya punya aroma dan cita rasa yang dapat memancing selera kita.
Banyak hal yang sedikit banyak mempengaruhi kualitas rasa dari beignets, mulai dari jenis bahan, selanjutnya pemilihan bahan segar, sampai cara membuat dan menyajikannya. Tidak usah pusing kalau mau menyiapkan beignets yang enak di mana pun anda berada, karena asal sudah tahu triknya maka hidangan ini mampu menjadi suguhan spesial.
Fill Your Cart With Color today! Learn how to make beignets, deep-fried, soft, donut-like square pastries that are served warm with powdered sugar. This is a traditional New Orleans-style beignet recipe that's easy to make and can't be beat!
Berikut ini ada beberapa cara mudah dan praktis dalam mengolah beignets yang siap dikreasikan. Anda bisa membuat Beignets menggunakan 0 jenis bahan dan 9 langkah pembuatan. Berikut ini langkah-langkah dalam membuat hidangannya.
Bahan-bahan dan bumbu yang digunakan dalam pembuatan Beignets:
Learn how to make beignets without yeast, a fried French pastry that's less sweet and dusted with powdered sugar. Drain on paper towels, dust with powdered sugar, and serve. Combine warm water, half the granulated sugar, and yeast. Stir the mixture and let sit until foamy and fragrant.
Cara membuat Beignets:
- Step 1 In a bowl, add in water and yeast. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Set aside for 5 mins. After 5 mins, the yeast mixture should become foamy..
- Step 2 Add in eggs and milk. Lightly whisk to combine well. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, salt and butter. Lightly stir to combine well. Create a well in the middle..
- Step 3 Add the yeast mixture into the well gradually while still mixing. Mix to combine well or until it comes together as a dough. Knead the dough inside the bowl until all the nooks and crannies of flour is kneaded into the dough, about 5 mins..
- Step 4 The dough should be very tacky. Transfer the dough out onto a working surface and continue kneading for another 5 to 8 mins until smooth and slightly tacky. It should pass the “window-pane” test. If the dough is too dry, add in water, 1 TBSP at a time. If the dough is too sticky, add in flour, 1 TBSP at a time..
- Step 5 Generously grease the bowl with butter.. Transfer the dough back to greased bowl. Cover with cling film and let rise for 2 hrs or until doubled in size. Punch down the dough to deflate the air..
- Step 6 Divide the dough into halves. Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a rectangular shape with a thickness of about 1/4 inch thick..
- Step 7 Cover with a damp lint free kitchen towel and let it rise for 30 mins. It should have risen to about 1/2 inch thick and is light and fluffy. Using a pizza cutter, cut them into squares. Add oil into a dutch oven, about 2 inches in depth, over medium heat..
- Step 8 To check if the temperature of the oil is ready, place a wooden chopstick into the oil. If bubbles start to form, the temperature is ready for frying.* Gently drop the dough into the oil away from you. Deep fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Step 9 Remove from heat and drain off excess oil in a wire cooling rack or a plate lined with kitchen paper. Repeat the steps for the remaining dough. Transfer the beignets onto a serving plate. Lightly dust some icing sugar over the top. Serve with your favorite compote or jam..
Bring the dough together & knead. Then add in the egg, milk, butter, vanilla, flour, and salt. Knead the dough until it comes together with a smooth texture and forms into a cohesive mass. When making beignet dough, start by dissolving the yeast in warm water in a large bowl. Beat until smooth (a stand mixer dough hook works great for this task).
Bagaimana? Gampang kan? Itulah cara membuat beignets yang bisa Anda lakukan di rumah. Semoga bermanfaat dan selamat mencoba!