🍞Stollen Bread🍞. Activate Yeast: In the bowl of a stand mixer combine your milk, yeast, and sugar. Stollen is an enriched, yeasted bread that is traditionally served at Christmastime. The dough is flavored with lemon and orange zest and contains nuts, raisins and candied citrus peels.
Scribe the sides of the bowl. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and whisk again. Next, add the farmer's cheese and whisk again.
Anda sedang mencari inspirasi resep 🍞stollen bread🍞 yang unik? Cara membuatnya memang tidak terlalu sulit namun tidak gampang juga. Jika salah mengolah maka hasilnya akan hambar dan justru cenderung tidak enak. Padahal 🍞stollen bread🍞 yang enak seharusnya mempunyai aroma dan cita rasa yang dapat memancing selera kita.
Activate Yeast: In the bowl of a stand mixer combine your milk, yeast, and sugar. Stollen is an enriched, yeasted bread that is traditionally served at Christmastime. The dough is flavored with lemon and orange zest and contains nuts, raisins and candied citrus peels.
Ada beberapa hal yang sedikit banyak mempengaruhi kualitas rasa dari 🍞stollen bread🍞, mulai dari jenis bahan, lalu pemilihan bahan segar sampai cara mengolah dan menyajikannya. Tidak usah pusing jika hendak menyiapkan 🍞stollen bread🍞 enak di rumah, karena asal sudah tahu triknya maka hidangan ini bisa jadi sajian spesial.
Berikut ini ada beberapa tips dan trik praktis dalam mengolah 🍞stollen bread🍞 yang siap dikreasikan. Anda bisa membuat 🍞Stollen Bread🍞 menggunakan 0 jenis bahan dan 8 langkah pembuatan. Berikut ini cara untuk menyiapkan hidangannya.
Bahan-bahan dan bumbu yang dibutuhkan dalam menyiapkan 🍞Stollen Bread🍞:
Next, add the salt, baking powder and half of the flour. Using a spatula or a spoon, mix the ingredients together. Lightly grease a baking sheet, or line it with parchment. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cara membuat 🍞Stollen Bread🍞:
- Step 1 Place the sultanas and currants in a bowl and warm in an oven or microwave. Add the rum, mix well and leave to soak. Add the yeast to the milk, mix and leave for 10 minutes to allow the yeast to start working. In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, sugar and spices. Make a well in the centre..
- Step 2 Add the yeast/milk mixture then gradually incorporate enough flour from the side to make a thick batter in the middle. Flick a little flour from the side to just cover the batter. Cover the bowl and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Step 3 Prepare the filling by mixing together the ground almonds, caster sugar and icing sugar. Add the lemon juice and just enough beaten egg to make a firm paste. Knead the paste well for a couple of minutes to ensure it is well mixed then roll out to a sausage about 20 cm (8″) long. Cover and put to one side..
- Step 4 Return to the dough: Add the melted butter and beaten egg. Mix to a firmish dough, adding a little extra milk or beaten egg as necessary. Turn the dough out onto a surface and knead for 10 minutes. Place the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and leave in a warm place to allow the dough to double in size..
- Step 5 Turn the dough out and knock back. Sprinkle on the brandy-soaked fruit, mixed peel and almonds. Roll up and knead for 2-3 minutes to distribute the fruit and nuts. Flour the surface well and roll the dough out to 30 cm x 23 cm (12″x 9″)..
- Step 6 Place the roll of almond paste on the dough and fold over to cover. The top half should not completely cover the bottom half. The top edge should be slightly in from the bottom edge. Transfer to a lightly-greased baking tray, place in a large plastic bag and leave to prove for about 1 hour..
- Step 7 Bake at 180°C/360°F fan oven, 200°C/400°F conventional oven for 25-30 minutes. Brush with melted butter while hot and leave to cool. Finally, dust with icing sugar..
- Step 8 #Notes: You can cover this with fondant icing, royal icing or a frosting if you wish. You can also dust with cinnamon or drizzle over a thin glacé icing..
Cut in the cold butter to form uneven crumbs. In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta, egg, vanilla, and flavoring. Stollen, or German Christmas Bread, is a cake-like bread filled with dried fruit that has been soaked in rum, candied orange peels, raisins, and a whole lot of flavor! It's a tradition to eat stollen around the Christmas season in Germany. The Steffen Thomas Museum is happy to share this recipe for stollen – a kind of German sweet bread, often enjoyed around the winter holidays.
Gimana nih? Mudah bukan? Itulah cara menyiapkan 🍞stollen bread🍞 yang bisa Anda praktikkan di rumah. Selamat mencoba!